United Way of East Central Iowa is the trusted leader and catalyst for envisioning and creating positive community change.
Unite the caring power of communities to invest in effective solutions that improve people’s lives.
Our Value Proposition
We unite organizations, donors, volunteers and people in need to identify root causes to problems and develop collaborative solutions to build a stronger community.
The United Way Board of Directors approved a new strategic plan in the summer of 2013.
Our strategic goals
- Be the charity of choice for making an impact on health and human services in the community.
- Become recognized as a trusted source for understanding health and human services needs and a partner in developing system solutions.
- Grow, diversify and align revenue base to support growing needs in our focused impact areas.
- Maximize and communicate community impact.
- Optimize infrastructure and skills to drive significant impact change within the community.