United Way runs fundraising campaigns in hundreds of offices around Eastern Iowa. We’re the most trusted workplace giving choice among area businesses and serve many companies and thousands of contributors.
Have you ever thought about how your company could partner with us to support our community?
Providing employees with meaningful opportunities to give back to the community at the level they feel comfortable is a benefit for any corporate culture. A well-developed partnership with United Way provides employees with these and many other opportunities:
- Community Involvement – Opportunities to give back and make a difference, financially or through volunteering.
- Convenience – We offer giving options such as payroll deduction and electronic pledging. (You can even donate online right here.)
- Experience – Our knowledge of the area and our network of community partners ensures contributions are invested where the needs are greatest.
- Informed Giving – We provide educational programs and services to help your organization and your employees learn about important community needs and make more informed giving choices.
- Corporate Gift Advisement – Our team will help you customize your giving program to match your philanthropic interests.
- Membership Benefits – We offer special benefits such as challenge grants and personalized services, for donors who give $500 and more annually through our Leadership Giving programs.