The United Way of East Central Iowa communications department is seeking a student intern with skills and interest in video storytelling. The intern works with the communications team and other departments to create video for the website, social media and other materials for United Way. This is an unpaid position, but the intern will develop skills shooting, editing, graphics, writing as well as assist with the United Way Centennial Documentary and 2014 Campaign Video. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite helpful and flexible hours available from February 2014 – May 2014. If you are interested in this position please send your resume and electronic demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements and qualifications:
- Working toward (or a recent graduate with) a BA in journalism, communications or similar.
- Strong video shooting, editing and narrative storytelling skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Premiere) or similar video editing software
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Great work ethic and self-starting attitude
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Cedar Rapids, IA
- Feb. ’14 – May ‘14
- Please send resume and link to electronic demo reel to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Video Internship’.